No need to load up the car to play in Chippewa County. We have plenty of spots that can outfit you to get out on the trailways or the waterways.
- Beaver Creek Reserve has kayaks, canoes, GPS units for geocaching, and a telescope for stargazing all available to rent.
- Loopy's Saloon & Grill can get you out on the river with their kayak, canoe, and tube rentals. They even include a free shuttle service.
- White's Rentals Paddle Shop is based conveniently off Lake Wissota and can outfit you with paddleboards, canoes, kayaks, and paddleboats.
- The View on Lake Wissota rents canoes, kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and pedal boats, all for a small, reasonable fee.
- The Inn on Lake Wissota, a charming Bed & Breakfast located on Lake Wissota, has a pontoon available for rent.
- Hideaway Resort is a quiet, four seasons resort on beautiful Lake Wissota has pontoon and fishing boat rentals.
- The View on Lake Wissota offers boat slip rental seasonally.
- Spring Street Sports offers bike rentals and sells Wisconsin State Trail Passes right on site.
- The Inn on Lake Wissota offers bike rentals that include helmets and trail passes.
Motorized Wheel Chair:
- Beaver Creek Reserve offers a FREE rental of their off-road wheelchair. It can be used on their trails or checked out to take to other area parks. Contact them to learn more.